Tomorrow we'll be opening our doors back up for the first time in three months. It's time to welcome you all back in store! We've laid out exactly how we will be keeping you safe below. Rather a personal shopping slot? You can book an appointment to come shop by emailing us at email@example.com.
Keep reading to find out how we'll be taking good care of you.
Monday - Closed
Tuesday - Closed
Keeping you safe
- 1 person in the store at one time or 2 from one household
- There will only be one member of staff working at any time
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at the entrance and pay area
- 2 metre distancing rule must be followed whilst in store
- Staff will wear face coverings and we ask that all clients do too
- Store will be cleaned at the start and end of each day as well as after each client has left before the next.
- Card and contactless only during this time
- Fitting room available to use, this will be cleaned after each use
- Any touched or tried on items will be steamed and cleaned before returning to the shop floor
- All online returns will be held for 48hrs before being processed and placed back on the shop floor
What we’ll be offering!
- The same positive impact brands you love, in store!
- Personal shopping appointments available, email us to book.
- Collect In Store available on days we are open
- UK and worldwide delivery as usual
- Need more help? We can arrange to speak on the phone or zoom about any product in store, just drop us an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Would rather keep things digital? Our online store is open 24/7. Here for anything you might need, just drop us an email or hit the live chat button on the bottom right of your screen to talk to us. As always we want you to feel as comfortable as possible!