Delivering premium outerwear with a conscience since 2015, Embassy of Bricks and Logs combines streetwear design influences with functional, innovative materials. The brand has pioneered their very own insulation material called E100 No Down; it's made from 100% recycled PET from plastic waste collected from the world’s oceans.See more from Embassy of Bricks and Logs
Embassy of Bricks & Logs Aberdeen Puffer Coat Black
This coat will keep you extra warm when heading out or running errands on casual days. It's filled with the brands eco-down filling made from recycled plastic bottles and has double breasted poppers for closure.
We know things change. Rest easy, you have 28 days to return any items that you're not completely happy with from the day you receive your order. If you would prefer to exchange for a different size or colour, please email us first so we can check availability.
Find our full returns and refunds policy here.
- Runs large, size down if in between sizes
- Straight silhouette
- Popper closure (four poppers for more fitted or loose styling)
- Fleece lined side pockets
- High neck
- "E100 No Down” filling made from recycled post- consumer PET
- Lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- Made in China
- Hand wash recommended but can be washed at gentle cycle