Delivering premium outerwear with a conscience since 2015, Embassy of Bricks and Logs combines streetwear design influences with functional, innovative materials. The brand has pioneered their very own insulation material called E100 No Down; it's made from 100% recycled PET from plastic waste collected from the world’s oceans.See more from Embassy of Bricks and Logs
Embassy of Bricks and Logs Lyndon Puffer Jacket Wood
Outerwear made sustainably.
Made using recycled materials, this coat is filled with no-down made from recycled plastic bottles that would otherwise go to landfill. Style it with jeans or dresses. Tip: style the hood inside out for a cosy look.
We know things change. Rest easy, you have 28 days to return any items that you're not completely happy with from the day you receive your order. If you would prefer to exchange for a different size or colour, please email us first so we can check availability.
Find our full returns and refunds policy here.
- True to size. Size down if inbetween sizes
- Future fur lined hood (vegan)
- Front and side pockets
- Additional inner rib cuffs
- Two-way zipper
- Side slits with zipper
- "E100 No Down" filling made from recycled post- consumer PET
- Outer made from 100% recycled materials
- Lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- Future fur lined hood
- Hand wash recommended but can be washed at gentle cycle