Flamingos Life are the masters of sustainable footwear. Made fairly by hand in Spain, they use materials such as corn, bamboo, hemp, organic cotton and natural rubber (this is extracted in a sustainable way from the Hevea brasiliensis tree) to create their nostalgic styles.See more from Flamingos Life
Flamingos Life Classic 70s Off White Indaco Shade Grey
Neutral tones with a splash.
Made from corn and bamboo waste, these sneakers are one to feel proud walking around in. Available in neutral tones, or opt for a 1970’s styled pop of colour; Flamingos Life is here for any wardrobe.
We know things change. Rest easy, you have 28 days to return any items that you're not completely happy with from the day you receive your order. If you would prefer to exchange for a different size or colour, please email us first so we can check availability.
Find our full returns and refunds policy here.
- True to size
- If you are between two sizes, choose the smallest
- Upper material made from corn
- Inner lining from bamboo
- Sole made with natural and synthetic rubber
- Removable insole made with cork and natural rubber
- Organic cotton laces
- Spot clean with a damp cloth and Marseille Soap
- Packaged in a recycled cardboard box
- Made in Spain