Flamingos Life are the masters of sustainable footwear. Made fairly by hand in Spain, they use materials such as corn, bamboo, hemp, organic cotton and natural rubber (this is extracted in a sustainable way from the Hevea brasiliensis tree) to create their nostalgic styles.See more from Flamingos Life
Flamingos Life Retro 90s White Indigo Bicolor
Sustainability in a sneaker.
A brand ready to make change, Flamingos Life makes sneakers that do better. Made from corn and bamboo waste, they come with a slightly higher top line and perforated upper for a clean retro feel.
We know things change. Rest easy, you have 28 days to return any items that you're not completely happy with from the day you receive your order. If you would prefer to exchange for a different size or colour, please email us first so we can check availability.
Find our full returns and refunds policy here.
- True to size
- If you are between two sizes, choose the smallest
- Upper material made from corn
- Inner lining from bamboo
- Sole made with natural and synthetic rubber
- Removable insole made with cork and natural rubber
- Organic cotton laces
- Spot clean with a damp cloth and Marseille Soap
- Packaged in a recycled cardboard box
- Made in Spain