Flamingos Life are the masters of sustainable footwear. Made fairly by hand in Spain, they use materials such as corn, bamboo, hemp, organic cotton and natural rubber (this is extracted in a sustainable way from the Hevea brasiliensis tree) to create their nostalgic styles.See more from Flamingos Life
Flamingos Life Roland V.10 Sneakers White Forest Caramel
A sneaker with a smaller footprint.
A brand ready to make change, Flamingos Life make sneakers that do better. The Roland V.10 style are a modern take on a familiar design, with a toe cap detail and perforated upper.
We know things change. Rest easy, you have 28 days to return any items that you're not completely happy with from the day you receive your order. If you would prefer to exchange for a different size or colour, please email us first so we can check availability.
Find out more about delivery, returns & refunds here.
- True to size
- Size up if in between sizes
- White laces
- Upper material made from 68% corn waste and 32% cotton
- External pieces in recycled mesh
- Inner lining is 80% bamboo
- Heritage sole made with natural rubber, conglomerate like natural silica and synthetic rubber
- Organic cotton laces
- Removable insole made with cork and natural rubber
- Made in Spain