Kowtow • Breton Top • Mahogany Stripe
Stripes to take through the seasons.
We are already in love with the Breton Top from Kowtow, mostly because stripes mean easy styling, but also because of this mahogany colour. A wide stripe long sleeve top with a relaxed fit and a boat neck, made from heavyweight organic cotton jersey. Ideal weekend wear with mid-blue denim and sneakers, under a wrap cardigan with a tailored trouser, or lounging at home paired with comfy joggers. It's a good one.
To make sure you get the perfect fit, please consult our Size Guide.
Check out our Glossary to learn more about these materials.
Kowtow is a label committed to creating positive change. Each collection is made from organic, renewable, biodegradable and regenerated fibres. Kowtow are entirely committed to fair trade production with longevity in mind.
• Designed for a regular fit
• Fits true to size, take your normal size
• 300gsm heavyweight 100% organic cotton jersey
• This cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers
• Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents
• This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment
• Machine washable
Learn more about our Returns and Refunds policy here.
Whether you have questions about materials/care, sizing/fit or the brands we stock, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Contact us here.