Kowtow • Embrace Scarf • Grey Marl
A winter essentiel.
A large rectangular scarf knitted in a textured seed stitch. The perfect finish to any autumn/winter look. It's made from organic cotton that's soft to the touch and has long, wide shape that is easy to wrap around your neck twice. Not just for winter, this is a versatile and trans-seasonal piece.
To make sure you get the perfect fit, please consult our Size Guide.
Check out our Glossary to learn more about these materials.
Kowtow is a label committed to creating positive change. Each collection is made from organic, renewable, biodegradable and regenerated fibres. Kowtow are entirely committed to fair trade production with longevity in mind.
• One size
• Long rectangular scarf
• Textured seed stitch knit
• 100% organic cotton seed stitch knit
• The cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers
• Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents
• Individually knitted to eliminate yarn waste
• Machine washable
Learn more about our Returns and Refunds policy here.
Whether you have questions about materials/care, sizing/fit or the brands we stock, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Contact us here.