Kowtow • Everyday Shirt • Checks
Paintbox inspired shirting.
The Everyday Shirt is back but this time Kowtow have turned up the dial on colour. This classic long sleeve shirt made from organic cotton poplin and is an ideal freshener in your through the seasons wardrobe, fastened with a concealed front button placket and finished with a curved hem. Wear with the brand's selection of denim, we love this one with the Barrel Jeans, and a chunky sole sneaker.
To make sure you get the perfect fit, please consult our Size Guide.
Check out our Glossary to learn more about these materials.
Kowtow is a label committed to creating positive change. They use only renewable and sustainable fibres and ethical manufacturing. Each collection is made from organic, renewable, biodegradable and regenerated fibres. Kowtow are entirely committed to fair trade production with longevity in mind.
• True to size
• Regular fit
• Concealed front button placket
• Long sleeves
• 100% organic cotton poplin
• Organically farmed free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds
• Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents
• This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment
• Machine washable
Learn more about our Returns and Refunds policy here.
Whether you have questions about materials/care, sizing/fit or the brands we stock, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Contact us here.