Kowtow • Everyday Shirt • White
A wardrobe staple.
This classic white shirt made from organic cotton canvas has the unique ability to work in multiple ways. Wear open over jeans and a fitted top, or tucked into these tailored trousers.
To make sure you get the perfect fit, please consult our Size Guide.
Check out our Glossary to learn more about these materials.
Kowtow is a label committed to creating positive change. Each collection is made from organic, renewable, biodegradable and regenerated fibres. Kowtow are entirely committed to fair trade production with longevity in mind.
• True to size
• For a more tailored fit, take a size down
• Concealed front button placket
• Curved hem
• 100% organic cotton canvas
• The cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers
• Finished with recycled hemp buttons made in Italy
• Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents
• This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment
• Machine washable
Learn more about our Returns and Refunds policy here.
Whether you have questions about materials/care, sizing/fit or the brands we stock, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Contact us here.