Kowtow • Faculty Pant • Sand Canvas
A wardrobe staple that built to last.
It's all about the basics. These Kowtow trousers have been made from organic cotton canvas in a classic sand shade that works with almost all colours and patterns. They have front pleats and are detailed with side seam pockets, a single back welt pocket and concealed front button fly. Tuck in a crisp shirt or sweater with sneakers or mules. The styling options are endless.
To make sure you get the perfect fit, please consult our Size Guide.
Check out our Glossary to learn more about these materials.
Kowtow is a label committed to creating positive change. Each collection is made from organic, renewable, biodegradable and regenerated fibres. Kowtow are entirely committed to fair trade production with longevity in mind.
• True to size
• If inbetween sizes, take the next size up
• Mid-high rise fit
• Button fly
• Side seam pockets
• Single back welted pocket
• 100% organic cotton canvas
• Finished with recycled hemp buttons made in Italy
• Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents
• This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment
• Machine washable
Learn more about our Returns and Refunds policy here.
Whether you have questions about materials/care, sizing/fit or the brands we stock, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Contact us here.