Kowtow is a label committed to positive change, using only sustainable fabrics and ethical manufacturing. Each collection is made from organic, renewable and regenerated fibres. Fair fashion that works hard in your wardrobe.See more from Kowtow
Kowtow Fleur Dress Garden Book
Sustainable with a statement.
A piece that will surely be a standout in any wardrobe, the Fleur Dress from Kowtow is ready for any occasion. Made in a pattern inspired by 1970's gardening magazines. Pair with your favourite boots for Autumnal layering.
We know things change. Rest easy, you have 28 days to return any items that you're not completely happy with from the day you receive your order. If you would prefer to exchange for a different size or colour, please email us first so we can check availability.
Find our full returns and refunds policy here.
- True to size
- Pockets and tie detailing on both sides
- Wrap at front fixed at waistline
- Voluminous sleeves
- 100% organic cotton poplin
- Organic cotton requires 91% less water to grow than conventional cotton, and is rain-fed, hand-picked and processed using GOTS approved inks and dyes
- This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment
- Machine washable