Kowtow • Method Trousers • Black
Ideal for work or play.
These trousers will change your wardrobe game. Mid-high rise, these pants have a tapered leg that is universally flattering and are made from a textured organic cotton. They have angled front pockets, back welt pocks and are fastened by a concealed front button fly. Wear to work with classic shirts, to dinner with a silky blouse, and with a plain white tee and sneaks on the weekend.
To make sure you get the perfect fit, please consult our Size Guide.
Check out our Glossary to learn more about these materials.
Kowtow is a label committed to creating positive change. They use only renewable and sustainable fibres and ethical manufacturing. Each collection is made from organic, renewable, biodegradable and regenerated fibres. Kowtow are entirely committed to fair trade production with longevity in mind.
• True to size
• Designed for an relaxed fit
• 100% organic cotton honeycomb
• The cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds
• Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes
• This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment
• Machine washable
Learn more about our Returns and Refunds policy here.
Whether you have questions about materials/care, sizing/fit or the brands we stock, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Contact us here.