Kowtow • Observer Shirt • White
Statement shirting made easy.
This oversized Observer Shirt has gathers at the neckline, waist and cuffs. It's made from lightweight organic cotton canvas and has a raglan sleeve, a curved hem, and fastens at the front with natural shell buttons. Wear over cuffed jeans with sandals, or button over a turtleneck.
To make sure you get the perfect fit, please consult our Size Guide.
Check out our Glossary to learn more about these materials.
Kowtow is a label committed to creating positive change. They use only renewable and sustainable fibres and ethical manufacturing. Each collection is made from organic, renewable, biodegradable and regenerated fibres. Kowtow are entirely committed to fair trade production with longevity in mind.
• True to size
• Designed for an oversized fit fit
• 100% organic cotton lightweight canvas
• The cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds
• Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes
• This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment
• Machine washable
Learn more about our Returns and Refunds policy here.
Whether you have questions about materials/care, sizing/fit or the brands we stock, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Contact us here.