Kowtow • Pioneer Crew • Magenta
Bring more joy with colour!
Inspired by further horizons and exploring new landscapes, the Pioneer Knit is a new addition for the brand that happily satisfies all our vegan knitwear needs. A relaxed fit - ideal for layering under or over - with a unique textured finish, this fresh knit has raglan sleeves, a ribbed detail around the neckline, and fold back cuffs.
To make sure you get the perfect fit, please consult our Size Guide.
Check out our Glossary to learn more about these materials.
Kowtow is a label committed to creating positive change. They use only renewable and sustainable fibres and ethical manufacturing. Each collection is made from organic, renewable, biodegradable and regenerated fibres. Kowtow are entirely committed to fair trade production with longevity in mind.
• In between sizes? Take the size down.
• Oversized fit
• Wide rib neckline, hem and cuffs
• Textured woven finish
• 100% organic cotton honeycomb knit
• The cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers
• Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents
• This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment
• Machine washable
Learn more about our Returns and Refunds policy here.
Whether you have questions about materials/care, sizing/fit or the brands we stock, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Contact us here.