Kowtow • Sculptor Jeans • Black
Play with proportions denim.
The Sculptor Jeans live up to their name, with a playful and creative cut designed to add an edge to your look whilst remaining flattering. Think mid-rise jeans with a shaped leg that tapers towards the ankle, made from mid-weight organic cotton denim. The jeans have angled side pockets, fasten with a concealed front fly, and are finished with seams down the centre front and back. Tuck in a soft cotton knit, layer up with oversized shirting or team with a racer back vest.
To make sure you get the perfect fit, please consult our Size Guide.
Check out our Glossary to learn more about these materials.
Kowtow is a label committed to creating positive change. They use only renewable and sustainable fibres and ethical manufacturing. Each collection is made from organic, renewable, biodegradable and regenerated fibres. Kowtow are entirely committed to fair trade production with longevity in mind.
• True to size
• Rounded trouser legs
• Nickel free tacks
• 12oz 100% organic cotton denim
• Organically farmed free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds
• Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents
• This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment
• Machine washable, wash inside out
Learn more about our Returns and Refunds policy here.
Whether you have questions about materials/care, sizing/fit or the brands we stock, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Contact us here.