Kowtow • Study Pant • Black
Compliment inducing trousers.
The Study Pants are one of those pieces you can pair with anything and your look is instantly modernised. Think wide leg trousers with front pleats, made from a heavy organic cotton poplin for structure without being stiff. The pants have side seam pockets, back welt pockets, and are finished with a wide elastic waistband.
To make sure you get the perfect fit, please consult our Size Guide.
Check out our Glossary to learn more about these materials.
Kowtow is a label committed to creating positive change. They use only renewable and sustainable fibres and ethical manufacturing. Each collection is made from organic, renewable, biodegradable and regenerated fibres. Kowtow are entirely committed to fair trade production with longevity in mind.
• True to size
• Relaxed fit
• Elasticated high-rise waistband
• Ankle length
• 100% organic cotton poplin
• The cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers
• Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents
• This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment
• Machine washable
Learn more about our Returns and Refunds policy here.
Whether you have questions about materials/care, sizing/fit or the brands we stock, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Contact us here.