Kowtow is a label committed to positive change, using only sustainable fabrics and ethical manufacturing. Each collection is made from organic, renewable and regenerated fibres. Fair fashion that works hard in your wardrobe.See more from Kowtow
Kowtow Vista Skirt Dune
Add structure to your look.
The architectural Vista Skirt deserves a special mention this season thanks to its carefully considered wrap cut. A mid-length wrap skirt with an A-line shape, made from peached organic cotton canvas. The skirt features side pleats, a large patch pocket on the back, and fastens with corozo nut buttons. It's an ideal skirt for dressing up or down as works it's weight as an everyday option with shirting and sneakers, or with a smarter top half and accessories. A surprising new wardrobe staple.
We know things change. Rest easy, you have 28 days to return any items that you're not completely happy with from the day you receive your order. If you would prefer to exchange for a different size or colour, please email us first so we can check availability.
Find our full returns and refunds policy here.
- True to size
- Regular fit
- High-rise button closure waistband
- Belt loops, pleat details and single back pocket
- 100% organic cotton peached lightweight canvas
- The cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers
- Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents
- This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment
- Machine washable