Kowtow • Vista Skirt • Dune
Add structure to your look.
The architectural Vista Skirt deserves a special mention this season thanks to its carefully considered wrap cut. A mid-length wrap skirt with an a-line shape, made from peached organic cotton canvas. The skirt features side pleats, a large patch pocket on the back, and fastens with corozo nut buttons. It's an ideal skirt for dressing up or down as works it's weight as an everyday option with shirting and sneakers, or with a smarter top half and accessories. A surprising new wardrobe staple.
To make sure you get the perfect fit, please consult our Size Guide.
Check out our Glossary to learn more about these materials.
Kowtow is a label committed to creating positive change. They use only renewable and sustainable fibres and ethical manufacturing. Each collection is made from organic, renewable, biodegradable and regenerated fibres. Kowtow are entirely committed to fair trade production with longevity in mind.
• True to size
• Regular fit
• High-rise button closure waistband
• Belt loops, pleat details and single back pocket
• 100% organic cotton peached lightweight canvas
• The cotton is organically farmed and free from chemical sprays and genetically modified seeds to benefit the soil and farmers
• Dyed with Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes, which are free from chlorine bleach, toxic heavy metals, formaldehyde and aromatic solvents
• This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment
• Machine washable
Learn more about our Returns and Refunds policy here.
Whether you have questions about materials/care, sizing/fit or the brands we stock, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Contact us here.