LIHA • Gold Shea Butter
A magic skincare addition.
This simple and raw one-ingredient wonder product has us hooked without the need for fragrances, preservatives or added nasties. LIHA's Nigerian Shea butter is the ultimate African beauty secret. Used for centuries by women to protect and regenerate the skin, its potency lies in its naturally high concentration of A and E. A multi-purpose moisturiser for all skin types, it can be used on dry areas, stretch marks, scars, or as a nappy balm. This Shea butter comes in two varieties from two different regions, this Gold Shea Butter is ethically sourced in Nigeria from the founder's dad’s town and is waxy in texture. With a little more moisturising power than the Ivory option, this is a favourite among our customers who suffer from eczema. The natural fragrance is more earthy and has notes of clean soil.
To make sure you get the perfect fit, please consult our Size Guide.
Check out our Glossary to learn more about these materials.
LIHA create beauty products with African roots and a quintessentially British attitude. Inspired by the Yoruba (Nigerian) tradition of making skincare from the nuts, tree bark and plants that grew in abundance locally, female founders Abi and Liha make small batch vegan products to nourish yourself with, inside and out.
Tips for use
• All you need is a small amount, let it melt between your hands
• Apply everywhere - body, face, feet, and hands.
• Face: Shea butter is rich so use it on dry patches on your face or has a 10-15mins face mask or a DIY overnight mask depending on your skin type. Use to treat chapped lips and an aftersun treatment.
• Body: All over body butter - great for really dry areas especially hands, feet, elbow. Has been known to help skin conditions like eczema. Also, use it as a base to make your own creations.
• Baby: Made from one natural vegan ingredient so it’s great for babies and kids. 100% safe. Use for nappy rash, moisturiser, belly balm.
• Vegan and Cruelty Free
• 100% natural ingredients
• Store in dry, cool place away from direct light
• Patch test before use if suffering from Psoriasis
• 120ml recyclable glass bottle
Butyrospermum Parkii (ethically sourced Shea Butter)
Learn more about our Returns and Refunds policy here.
Whether you have questions about materials/care, sizing/fit or the brands we stock, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Contact us here.