LIHA creates sustainable beauty products with African roots and a quintessentially British attitude. Female founders Abi and Liha make small batch vegan skincare and bathroom products to nourish yourself with, inside and out.See more from LIHA
LIHA Idan Oil 100ml
An all rounder to take care of you.
Idan is the Yoruba word for magic, which is the only word to describe LIHA's sublime moisturising oil. Made with natural, cold-pressed coconut oil into which a Tuberose flower has been immersed, ensuring the wonderful scent of this night-blooming flower is absorbed naturally into the oil by a traditional African process of enfleurage. As well as smelling divine, Tuberose has naturally warming and aphrodisiac qualities. We love to use this for absolutely everything from a body oil to leave-in hair conditioner, or if we are feeling really indulgent, slathering it head to toe before bed and rinsing off in the morning.
We know things change. Rest easy, you have 28 days to return any items that you're not completely happy with from the day you receive your order. If you would prefer to exchange for a different size or colour, please email us first so we can check availability.
Find our full returns and refunds policy here.
- 100ml recyclable glass bottle
- Place under warm running water or in your shower until it returns to liquid
- You only need a small amount of liquid that can be applied everywhere - body, hair, face, hands, and feet
- Leave on overnight in hair or on body for a deeply nourishing treatment
- Can also be used as a hard perfume
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Store in dry, cool place away from direct light
- This natural product will solidify in cooler temperatures
- 100% natural ingredients
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Flower Parfum (Fragrance), Polianthes Tuberosa (Tuberose) Flower, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Linalool, *Cinnamal, *Benzyl Alcohol. *Naturally occurring in the fragrance