LIHA creates sustainable beauty products with African roots and a quintessentially British attitude. Female founders Abi and Liha make small batch vegan skincare and bathroom products to nourish yourself with, inside and out.See more from LIHA
LIHA Ivory Shea Butter
Feel as good as you look.
This simple and raw one-ingredient wonder product has us hooked without the need for fragrances, preservatives or added nasties. LIHA's Ghanaian Shea butter is the ultimate African beauty secret. Used for centuries by women to protect and regenerate the skin, its potency lies in its naturally high concentration of A and E. A multi-purpose moisturiser for all skin types, it can be used on dry areas, stretch marks, scars, or as a nappy balm. This Shea butter comes in two varieties from two different regions, this Ivory Shea Butter is ethically sourced from Ghana and has a light crumbly texture, slightly lighter in colour than the Gold option. It has a natural nutty, vanilla honey-like fragrance.
Over Christmas, we extend our returns period. Rest easy knowing any orders made on or after 25th November can be returned until Friday January 28th. If you would prefer to exchange for a different size or colour, please email us first so we can check availability.
Find our full returns and refunds policy here.
- All you need is a small amount, let it melt between your hands
- Apply everywhere - body, face, feet, and hands.
- Face: Shea butter is rich so use it on dry patches on your face or has a 10-15mins face mask or a DIY overnight mask depending on your skin type. Use to treat chapped lips and an aftersun treatment.
- Body: All over body butter - great for really dry areas especially hands, feet, elbow. Has been known to help skin conditions like eczema. Also, use it as a base to make your own creations.
- Baby: Made from one natural vegan ingredient so it’s great for babies and kids. 100% safe. Use for nappy rash, moisturiser, belly balm.
- Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Store in dry, cool place away from direct light
- Patch test before use if suffering from Psoriasis
- 120ml recyclable glass bottle
- 100% natural ingredients
- Butyrospermum Parkii (ethically sourced Shea Butter)