Palm of Feronia is a small-batch self-care brand, focussed on ancient principles of aromatherapy and crystal healing. Think cruelty-free, vegan skincare and beauty essentials packed with organic ingredients that work hard.See more from Palm of Feronia
Palm of Feronia Chaga Mallow Mask
Look after yourself, inside and out.
This deeply nourishing mask is made with four key active ingredients designed to nourish, purify and soothe the skin. Kaolin clay – a component rich in iron oxide and pink kaolin – is blend with soothing chamomile and marshmallow root, a herb popular in Ancient Egyptian medicines due to its abundance of mucilage, an emollient-rich ingredient that coats the skin in a protective layer and prevents irritation; qualities that are complemented by the natural anti-inflammatory qualities of yarrow. For those with dry, dehydrated or combination skin who want to nourish, soothe and feed the skin.
To make sure you get the perfect fit, please consult our Size Guide.
Check out our Glossary to learn more about these materials.
Tips for use
• Take a spoonful and activate with water to create a smooth paste
• Apply to the face and relax for ten minutes, then wipe away with a hot, wet cloth
• Use once a week or as needed
• Provides around 10-12 full face masks
• Vegan and Cruelty Free
• 100% natural ingredients
• Shelf life of 12 months if stored in dry, cool place away from direct light
• As all ingredients are natural, the colour may differ slightly within each batch
• Size and shape of any crystals will differ but all have been cleansed and charged
• 50g recyclable glass bottle
• Housed in a compostable, wild-seed embedded box you can plant!
Kaolin Clay, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow Root), Inonotus Obliquus Extract (Chaga Mushroom), Chamomile Recutita (Chamomile Root), Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow)
Over Christmas, we extend our returns period. Rest easy knowing any orders made on or after 25th November can be returned until Friday January 28th. If you would prefer to exchange for a different size or colour, please email us first so we can check availability.
Find our full returns and refunds policy here.