Palm of Feronia • Chaga Mallow Mask
Look after yourself, inside and out.
This deeply nourishing mask is made with four key active ingredients designed to nourish, purify and soothe the skin. Kaolin clay – a component rich in iron oxide and pink kaolin – is blend with soothing chamomile and marshmallow root, a herb popular in Ancient Egyptian medicines due to its abundance of mucilage, an emollient-rich ingredient that coats the skin in a protective layer and prevents irritation; qualities that are complemented by the natural anti-inflammatory qualities of yarrow. For those with dry, dehydrated or combination skin who want to nourish, soothe and feed the skin.
To make sure you get the perfect fit, please consult our Size Guide.
Check out our Glossary to learn more about these materials.
Palm of Feronia is a small-batch natural self-care brand, focussed on ancient principles of aromatherapy and crystal healing. Think cruelty-free, vegan skincare and beauty packed with organic ingredients.
Tips for use
• Take a spoonful and activate with water to create a smooth paste
• Apply to the face and relax for ten minutes, then wipe away with a hot, wet cloth
• Use once a week or as needed
• Provides around 10-12 full face masks
• Vegan and Cruelty Free
• 100% natural ingredients
• Shelf life of 12 months if stored in dry, cool place away from direct light
• As all ingredients are natural, the colour may differ slightly within each batch
• Size and shape of any crystals will differ but all have been cleansed and charged
• 50g recyclable glass bottle
• Housed in a compostable, wild-seed embedded box you can plant!
Kaolin Clay, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow Root), Inonotus Obliquus Extract (Chaga Mushroom), Chamomile Recutita (Chamomile Root), Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow)
Learn more about our Returns and Refunds policy here.
Whether you have questions about materials/care, sizing/fit or the brands we stock, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Contact us here.