Palm of Feronia • Green Moss Agate Gua Sha Tool
Make time for this ancient ritual.
An ancient self-care practice used in traditional Chinese medicine, the Gua Sha tool is scraped across the skin to redirect energy flow and in doing so, breaks down stagnant energy, increases blood flow and stimulates the lymphatic system to promote natural healing in the body. It’s a simple but rigorous technique that’s been used for centuries to treat a number of ailments including fever, muscle pain and tension, inflammation, chronic coughs, sinusitis and migraines. Studies have shown that this daily ritual improves circulation by up to 400 percent, boosts collagen and combats pigmentation, dark circles and puffy eyes. Green Moss Agate is a crystal of new beginnings, growth and purpose, encouraging reconnection to the earth.
To make sure you get the perfect fit, please consult our Size Guide.
Check out our Glossary to learn more about these materials.
Palm of Feronia is a small-batch natural self-care brand, focussed on ancient principles of aromatherapy and crystal healing. Think cruelty-free, vegan skincare and beauty packed with organic ingredients.
Tips for use
• Aim to practice gua sha daily as part of your self-care practice
• Keep sweeps gentle and light when working the lymph fluid and firmer to move muscle
• Aim to sweep each area between 3-10 times
• Keep your tool almost flat to the skin (as opposed to a 90 degree angle)
• Green Moss Agate is a crystal of new beginnings, growth and purpose
• Gua Sha arrives in a small drawstring pouch
• Comes with guide of how to use effectively
Learn more about our Returns and Refunds policy here.
Whether you have questions about materials/care, sizing/fit or the brands we stock, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Contact us here.