Thinking Mu • Katonga Knitted Polo • Blue
Think preppy with this easy style.
The Katonga Polo has the smart casual dress code nailed with it's short-sleeved shirt design, cut from a super soft fine organic cotton and tencel mix with natural corozo buttons. Subtle knitwear detailing down the front and rubbed cuffs and hemline finish this one off, ready to dress up or down depending on the occasion.
To make sure you get the perfect fit, please consult our Size Guide.
Check out our Glossary to learn more about these materials.
Thinking Mu is a sustainable clothing with an edge. Based in Barcelona, the brand uses biodegradable colours and materials such as organic cotton or recycled polyester.
• Regular fit
• Button neckline
• Ribbed cuffs and hemline
• Knit detailing down front
• 50% organic cotton 30% tencel 20% recycled cotton
• GOTS certified protecting the farmers with healthy soils for future generations
• Zero use of harmful material
• Dyed using biodegradable ink
• Machine washable at 30 degrees
Learn more about our Returns and Refunds policy here.
Whether you have questions about materials/care, sizing/fit or the brands we stock, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Contact us here.