Thinking Mu • Tango Jumpsuit • Total Eclipse
True utilitarian style.
This jumpsuit is comfortable and easy to style. This version is made from organic cotton with a touch of lycra for stretch. It has wide legs and and is gathered at the elastic waist. The matching belt is cinced at your waist. Pair with sneakers or boots and a short puffer jacket.
To make sure you get the perfect fit, please consult our Size Guide.
Check out our Glossary to learn more about these materials.
Thinking Mu is a sustainable clothing with an edge. Based in Barcelona, the brand uses biodegradable colours and materials such as organic cotton or recycled polyester.
• True to size
• Belt tie
• Popper and fly closure
• Chest and side pockets
• 97% Organic Cotton, 3% Lycra
• Machine washable at 30
• Organic certificate by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards)
• Protects the farmers with healthy soils for future generations
• Uses 70% less water and reduces the carbon footprint by 22% compared to conventional cotton
• Zero use of harmful material
• Water-based print with biodegradable inks
Learn more about our Returns and Refunds policy here.
Whether you have questions about materials/care, sizing/fit or the brands we stock, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Contact us here.