Kowtow is a label committed to positive change, using only sustainable fabrics and ethical manufacturing. Each collection is made from organic, renewable and regenerated fibres. Fair fashion that works hard in your wardrobe.See more from Kowtow
Kowtow Wide Leg Pant Black
That pair you never want to take off.
Get the comfort balance right with Kowtow's Wide Leg Pant with front pleats and a relaxed fit, made from mid-weight organic cotton jersey. The pants have both front and back pockets and are finished with a ribbed elastic waistband and drawcord. To indicate that this garment has been made with no harm to the planet, we have added a colourful ‘Building Block’ tag to the seam. A signifier that it, and its wearer are part of the movement towards a better future.
To make sure you get the perfect fit, please consult our Size Guide.
Check out our Glossary to learn more about these materials.
• Relaxed fit
• True to size, or size down for a closer fit
• Front pleats
• Ribbed elastic waistband and drawcord
• 'Building Block' tag
• 100% Fairtrade organic cotton midweight 190gsm jersey
• Organic cotton is a natural, biodegradable and renewable resource grown from non-genetically modified seeds, without harmful chemicals
• Requires 91% less water to grow than conventional cotton, and is rain-fed, hand-picked and processed using GOTS approved inks and dyes
• This garment is made in a transparent supply chain, which works with fair trade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment
• Machine washable
Over Christmas, we extend our returns period. Rest easy knowing any orders made on or after 25th November can be returned until Friday January 28th. If you would prefer to exchange for a different size or colour, please email us first so we can check availability.
Find our full returns and refunds policy here.