Kowtow is a label committed to positive change, using only sustainable fabrics and ethical manufacturing. Each collection is made from organic, renewable and regenerated fibres. Fair fashion that works hard in your wardrobe.See more from Kowtow
Kowtow Wide Leg Pant Black
That pair you never want to take off.
Get the comfort balance right with Kowtow's Wide Leg Pant, made from mid-weight organic cotton jersey, they feel like sweatpants, look like tailored trousers - just how we like it.
We know things change. Rest easy, you have 28 days to return any items that you're not completely happy with from the day you receive your order. If you would prefer to exchange for a different size or colour, please email us first so we can check availability.
Find our full returns and refunds policy here.
- True to size, or size down for a closer fit
- Relaxed fit
- Front pleats
- Ribbed elastic waistband and drawcord
- 'Building Block' tag
- 100% Fairtrade organic cotton midweight 190gsm jersey
- Organic cotton requires 91% less water to grow than conventional cotton, and is rain-fed, hand-picked and processed using Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) approved inks and dyes.
- All Kowtow's garments are certified by FLO and made in a traceable supply chain, which works with Fairtrade certified farmers and manufacturers from seed to garment.
- Machine washable